Skip to content
- Global Value Chains and COVID: evidence on Italian firms, with G. Giovannetti, E. Marvasi, G. Vannelli, Rivista di Politica Economica, 2020/2. [paper] [slides].
- Check the World Bank World Development Report 2020 on Global Value Chains here.
GVC participation measures used in the Report follow the methodology from our works (Borin and Mancini, 2015, 2019).
GVC indicators in the report can be computed in Stata with icio. See this help guide to replicate WDR2020 GVC measures.
- The Cyclicality of the Income Elasticity of Trade [VoxEU.org]
with A. Borin, V. Di Nino, M. Sbracia
– Last Version, July 2017, Economic Working Papers n.1126, Bank of Italy [link]
- Follow the Value Added: Tracking bilateral relations in Global Value Chains, with A. Borin.
– Last version, November 2017, MPRA 82692 [link]
– Second version, July 2016 [link]
– First version, July 2015, Economic Working Papers n.1026, Bank of Italy [link]
- Euroscepticism: another brick in the wall, with C. Biancotti, A. Borin.
– Very premilinary version, May 2017 [link]
- Participation in Global Value Chains: measurement issues and the place of Italy (2016) with A. Borin, Rivista di Politica Economica, July/September [link]
- Final Destination: China (2016) with A. Borin, in “Global value chains: new evidence and implications”, 2016, Workshops and Conferences, no. 21, pp. 185-211, Bank of Italy [link]. Published in L’internazionalizzazione dell’economia italiana (ed. by Beniamino Quintieri), 2016, Rubbettino.